One of the most common problems married women may face – as far as sexual health is concerned – is a lack of sex drive. These health dilemmas are attributed to a number of factors, particularly menstruation, post-pregnancy, stress, hormonal imbalances and menopause.
Apart from these female-related factors, stresses brought about by work, childcare and family responsibilities can wear out a woman, causing her to experience a decreased libido.
But, there is good news. Modern science and technology has introduced specific products to the market that can help resolve women sexual health issues. This article talks about women’s female enhancement products and pointers that can help.
Functions of Women’s Female Enhancement
A diminished sex drive is usually not a serious medical condition. A woman can move on with life, even if she doesn’t have much sexual desire. The problem begins to grow if the couple is having an issue with it, especially if it is causing problems in their relationship. If you suffer from low sex drive, you can resolve it with the help of female enhancement products. The main goals of these products are primarily to:
• Increase a woman’s desire to engage in sexual activities, and eventually restore lost sex drive.
• Improve blood flow to the female reproductive system to boost organ functionality.
• Intensify and increase the number of orgasms.
• Amend hormonal and nutritional imbalances.
• Address feminine conditions, such as vaginal dryness and menstrual cramps.
• Enhance self-confidence and provide a more optimistic outlook.
Women’s Female Enhancement: Products and Pointers to Ponder
There are numerous methods in addressing loss of sexual desire. However, the most common women’s female enhancement: products and pointers include the following:
- Female Enhancement Pills: This is considered the most common form of female enhancement, especially for boosting the sexual desire. These are made out of herbs, like ginkgo biloba, that are proven to improve sex drive.
- Furthermore, female enhancement pills yields a better and a healthier reproductive system. Improvements begin to experience few months after its use, approximately three to six months. Like any other oral drugs, female enhancement pills may have side effects.
- Hormonal Contraceptives: One of the reasons why women experience reduced sexual desires is due to female hormonal imbalances. Addressing hormonal imbalances can help restore sexual desire and libido. One of the hormonal contraceptives is a DHEA supplement that you can buy over-the-counter. Testosterone creams can also be used to address testosterone imbalances. These hormonal contraceptives improve sexual desire, and also improve overall mood and sleep.
- Female Enhancement Creams or Gels: Like female enhancement pills, female enhancement creams and gels are made from natural herbs and ingredients. There is no need for a doctor’s prescription when availing female enhancement creams and gels, because these products are freely sold over-the-counter.
- A word to the wise, however; is to always consult a doctor before purchasing any product. Moreover, creams and gels for improving libido can have side effects, such as acne and development of body and facial hair, just to name a few.
- Herbal Products: These herbal products are in the form of tea. Herbal teas are usually made of damiana leaf, ginseng, and ginkgo biloba. Precautions must be taken when purchasing these products because of the fake ones that are rampantly sold at a cheaper cost.
- Hormone Replacement Therapy: This method is not a product, but a treatment program doctors use to address low sex drive. However, hormone replacement therapy is one of the measures commonly used by women undergoing menopause. This method replaces depleted natural hormones with synthetic ones that allows a woman to have balanced or normal hormone levels. Hormone replacement therapy requires doctor’s advice, since it makes a person more predisposed to blood clots, deep vein thrombosis and stroke.
- Vibrators: Over the years, various studies have been conducted among women between ages 18 to 60 years old. These studies revealed that about 52 percent of the women make use of vibrators on a regular basis to enhance sexual arousal, lubrication, desire and orgasm.
- Exercise Programs: There are also series of exercise sessions compiled in DVDs or on the internet designed to improve sexual desire. Furthermore, there are devices and equipment, such as the vaginal barbell, sold in the market to help improve sexual desire. A vaginal barbell is a small device inserted into the vagina. The woman then tightens her pelvic floor muscles to squeeze the barbell for stronger muscles and pelvic health.
- Lubricants: Several conditions – for example, menopause – may result in vaginal dryness leading to painful intercourse. To resolve this, products like creams and ointments lubricate the vaginal area. On the other hand, doctors may also suggest estrogen therapy through the use of a vaginal suppository.
Other Important and General Female Enhancement Pointers
Aside from those mentioned above, there are some important pointers to look into when deciding to make use of female enhancement products. These general pointers apply to all the female enhancement products:
- Seek professional advice. Before purchasing any product, whether they necessitate a doctor’s prescription or sold over-the-counter, it is still necessary to see a medical professional. He or she can help you decide in choosing the product that is appropriate for your health profile.
- Research the product or treatment. It is also wise to conduct your own research before jumping into the pharmacy and buying female enhancement products. Customer reviews and rating can help you decide which product works and which do not, for the majority of people. Moreover, your close friends and family can also suggest or vouch for products that they may find useful.
A woman’s sexual desire and sexual health is important, especially to married couples. However, women should take precautions when using female enhancement products, as they may further jeopardize your overall health. Hence, women must familiarize themselves with the different women’s female enhancement products and pointers on using them safely.