How long should sex last? That is the ultimate question. When you first encountered the term “sex,” your idea of this “activity” was that it is something that lasts for hours and comes with multiple orgasms. According to a study, the average intercourse lasts for five to seven minutes. In fact, few couples are able to last long than 12 minutes.
You can change your sex game plan and experience long lasting sex. How is this possible? Here are some tips to last longer in bed – and make your man happy:
1. Try These Effective Techniques to Help You Overcome Sexual Insecurity
You prefer lights off and you seldom change in front of him where he can see your entire body. These may seem harmless, but your self-consciousness might translate to sexual insecurity – and it could reflect inside the bedroom. When it does, sex becomes less pleasurable because all you care about is how you look when naked and what he thinks of your body.
How can you change this? Try these tricks:
- Take off your clothes and walk around naked.
- Masturbate more often.
- Keep in mind that orgasms are not often the end goal in every sexual intercourse.
- Be honest about the things you like inside the bedroom.
- Have fun and enjoy the experience.
It takes time before you fully get over sexual insecurity. Don’t worry. Just take it one step at a time.
2. Say Goodbye to Porn Before It Ruins Your Sex Life
Do you want to know how to last longer in bed naturally? Stop watching porn, or at least minimize your screen time.
Adult videos may be a good way to look for new tricks and ideas you can try inside the bedroom. Unfortunately, if you rely on it too much, then there is a possibility that it could take a toll in your sex life.
How is this possible?
There is a term called “Coolidge Effect,” which means novelty-seeking behavior. This means your body is constantly looking for something new, which porn can offer. As a result, you or your partner loses desire on each other and there is a constant need to play pornographic images on one’s mind to be able to orgasm.
Don’t worry. There is still hope. If your partner is showing signs of porn addiction, encourage him to let go of the habit one day at a time. Remind him of how actual sensation felt until he is able to get rid of his porn addiction. It won’t be easy so take it easy on him.
3. Do Kegel Exercises with Your Man and Make Sex Twice the Fun
You often associate Kegel exercises on women who just gave birth. Apparently, this exercise can also be useful in the comfort of your bedroom. In fact, Kegels are among the how to last longer in bed exercises that aims to give you and your man positive results as long as it is done correctly.
This is how you do it:
- Start by locating your PC muscles. When you stop your urine, this is actually the muscles you use.
- Once you located your muscles, hold them for four seconds then release it for two seconds. Do this five times.
- Squeeze then release your PC muscles quickly within a second or two and do this 10 times.
- Hold your PC muscles for another 10 seconds and release it for five seconds. Repeat this five times.
Eventually, this exercise will strengthen your muscles inside the bedroom. This could come in handy especially for men since it will help them control their urge to ejaculate. The result: long lasting sexual experience.
Here comes the bonus: you and your man can do kegels anytime, anywhere, and no one will even know. You can boost your sexual function too at your convenience.
4. Help Change Each Other’s Sexual Mindset and You Are on Your Way to Long Lasting Sex
There is another thing you should learn about sex: your mental state plays a big role in it. This means if there is anything bothering you, then it could show in your performance inside the bedroom – and the same goes for him.
What should you do?
Help change each other’s mindset about sex with these tips:
- Lighten up and forget about the pressure to orgasm.
- Always make time for conversation.
- Avoid focusing on yourself and how you perform in bed
- Help each other in learning the physical skills of how to control ejaculation.
Are you and your partner willing to work on this without using last longer in bed pills? If yes, make sure you try this next technique.
5. Help Him Master the Start-and-Stop Technique to Achieve Long Lasting Sex
There are various techniques available to help your man last longer in bed. One of this is the start-and-stop technique. The purposes of this method are to help train your man’s sensation and improve his ability to control ejaculation. Here’s how it works:
- Encourage your man to masturbate or give him a hand job. At this point, make sure that he is free from distractions, including pornographic videos.
- Let him enjoy and focus on the pleasure for 15 minutes.
- Experiment on the different strokes, rhythm, and variations to help him identify what works well for him.
- When he is about to ejaculate, don’t stop but change the strokes or vary the rhythm until the urge subsides.
Once you were able to identify the strokes and variations, you can start incorporating it in your sex positions. Eventually, this will help him have full control of his ejaculation and last longer inside the bedroom.
Don’t worry. He may have a hard time mastering this on the onset, but he will get there eventually.
6. Say Hello to Long Lasting Sex with the Help of Desensitizing Condom
One of the simplest yet most effective ways to last long in bed is to use condoms. This will give him few more minutes until you are ready to orgasm.
If you want him to last even longer than his usual, try this: desensitizing condoms.
There are tons of condoms that promise to make you “numb” in order to last longer in bed. They may come in different names and made by various manufacturers but the ingredients are the same: it contains either benzocaine or lidocaine, local anesthetics which has a numbing effect down south. This could also be helpful in case you want to finish off together.
As a result, he could be a few minutes longer than his usual time, which could make the experience more pleasurable. Will you be numb down there too? The good news is no.
Still, don’t limit yourself with thick or desensitizing condoms. Check out the next section to find out another option that helps men last longer in bed – and it is FDA-approved.
7. Get to Know the Penis Spray That Got the “Okay” Nod from the FDA
Here’s something you need to know about men: if there is one area they don’t want to finish off first, it is the bedroom. As much as possible, they want to stay longer and see you orgasm before they do. With biological differences, men are more wired to finish early inside the bedroom.
What can you do aside from using desensitizing condoms? Try Promescent.
Promescent is the first FDA-approved last longer in bed spray that helps men last longer in bed. According to a study published in the International Journal of Impotence, this delaying spray helped increase men’s average time from penetration to ejaculation. 66 percent of the subject respondents also said that they were able to orgasm at the same time with their partners after using Promescent.
In case you are looking for a product that is FDA-approved, helps you last longer in bed, and gives your sex life a boost, try Promescent. It might be the solution you are waiting for inside the bedroom.
8. The Amazing Benefits of Foreplay and Why You Should Include this In Your Routine for Longer Lasting Sex
Sometimes, you want to rip each other’s clothes off and just allow him to penetrate on you. While the idea can be tempting, this 10-minute action might not be fun and exciting if it happens most of the time.
If you want him to last long inside the bedroom, make sure you don’t skip foreplay.
- The most intimate step in the entire sexual process.
- Establishes and maintains connection between partners.
- Stimulates your clitoris, which is an important part in helping you achieve orgasm.
- Gives women an emotional assurance that men want more than just sex.
- Enables you and your man to get to know each other even better.
Here are tips on how to carry out proper foreplay:
- Kiss and kiss a lot.
- Give each other some feedback.
- Look at each other, eye-to-eye, to maintain intimacy.
- Try experimenting such as introducing a sex toy or experimenting on various positions.
- Keep each other stimulated until orgasm is about to come.
- Make sure to ask each other about the things that you on.
Communication is the key in ensuring the success of orgasm. Just take it one step at a time and before you know it, you and your partner were able to prolong sex inside the bedroom.
You’re already halfway, but there are more tips on how to last longer in bed for men without pills, so stick around.
9. Slow Down: One of the Essential Tips to Last Longer in Bed
You already know how important foreplay is in every sexual intercourse. Apparently, it doesn’t end here. There are some tricks you need to practice with to make sure that he will last longer.
Are you ready to find out what it is? It’s slowing down. What does this mean?
Rushing things inside the bedroom can be hot and an instant turn on. Unfortunately, it will only give you a few minutes of pleasure, which is not what you are aiming for. By slowing things down inside the bedroom, you were able to enjoy every touch, kiss, and sensation, which will have a positive effect in your and his sex drive.
Here comes the best part: slowing down helps your partner last longer inside the bedroom. Men and women have huge difference when it comes to finishing of sex. By slowing down, you are able to give your partner an opportunity to “catch up” so you can finish both at the same time. Aside from this, sex becomes more intimate, thereby allowing each other to give, receive, and enjoy pleasure.
What’s the bottom line? Slow down and don’t rush. Sex is not a race, rather a journey that must be enjoyed.
10. Master the Woman on Top Position as One of the Tricks on How to Last Longer in Bed Naturally
Since you are in the process of slowing down, consider this next tip: be on top. What is the significance of this position when it comes to prolonging your man on bed? It helps because it:
- Gives your guy full-frontal glory, which is an instant turn on for him.
- Allows you to control the motion, pace, and depth of penetration.
- Provides you an opportunity to experience a certain kind of stimulation that you can dictate.
Here’s how to master it:
- Let your man lie on his back.
- Sit on him with your knees on his sides or squat over him with your feet firmly planted on the mattress.
- Grip his penis’s base and gradually bring down yourself into him.
- Move up and down until you are able to build the momentum and find the rhythm that works.
Take it easy on the thrusting. Despite the benefits of being woman on top, thrusting forcefully could damage his penis and lead to serious injury. If you struggle with libido, consider using a female libido supplement, like Provestra or HerSolution female libido pills. These pills not only get you in the mood but also allow you to enjoy sex, and make the most out of the experience.
11. Learn the Benefits of Proper Breathing to Help You and Your Man Last Long Inside the Bedroom
There are so many things breathing can do. Perhaps, the most surprising revelation is that breathing also helps in making you and your man last longer in bed.
How is this possible?
Controlling your breath also means controlling your body. This is because your breath provides a link between areas that you can and cannot control. When it comes to sex and arousal, all you have to do is to take deep breaths.
Below are breathing techniques that help you increase your stamina inside the bedroom:
- Start by putting all your attention on breathing.
- Breathe slowly and deeply to enable your body to relax and take note of what is happening inside your body.
- As you take few more breaths, start visualizing the air filling in your rib cage.
- Slowly exhale, letting go of all the air that filled your lungs.
This exercise not only focuses on your breathing but also your ability to control sensation to help you last longer inside the bedroom. This works for men too, so make sure you let him read this as well. This will help him last longer too.
12. You Are What You Eat: Establishing the Food and Sex Life Connection
Food plays a crucial role in every person’s sex life. If you want you and your man to last longer too, then you need to look into what goes inside your body.
You don’t need last longer in bed pills from over the counter. All you need is to include these foods in your diet for better sexual health and you are good to go:
- Asparagus root
- Common aphrodisiacs like chocolate, basil leaves, garlic cloves, ginger, and nutmeg
- Pumpkin seeds
- Goji berries
These foods encourage proper blood flow and circulation, which means important areas in your body such as what’s down there will also get its fair share. When it does, it makes the area more sensitive and makes it easier for you and your man to get aroused.
Healthy eating is among the tips on how to last longer in bed in Hindi.
13. Yoga and Pilates: Key Ingredients in Helping You Improve Your Sex Life
How many times have you seen Yoga and Pilates in the list of must-try natural treatments? Most of the time, these two activities will always be part of the list and for a reason.
These activities increase your physical stamina and flexibility, which will come in handy inside the bedroom. They also improve your focus and concentration, which are what you need to help you get in the zone. They also promote better blood flow and decrease your stress levels – two crucial ingredients in building your sex drive.
This could also be a good bonding for you and your man. Go ahead and try it.
14. Quit the Bad Habits and Say Hello to New and Improved Sex Life
You already know that food is a crucial factor in your sex life. This only shows that your lifestyle affects your ability to function inside the bedroom.
What’s next? Say goodbye to bad habits. This includes smoking, drinking, drugs, and unhealthy food choices.
Fine, sometimes, the good things in life are those that are bad for your health. No matter how tempting they may be, these habits could take a toll in your sex life and overall health. They contribute to weight gain and forms blockage on the arteries, thereby affecting proper blood flow especially in important areas.
When it comes to sex, these unhealthy habits could suppress your desire for sex and affect your overall sexual function.
What should you do? Quit. At the end of the day, it all boils down to making the right choices not just for your sex life but also for your overall health. The healthier you are, the better your sex life will be.
15. Sex Therapy: Another Remedy Worth Trying for a Sexual Session that Lasts
All of the tricks and techniques you learned above are effective and helpful in addressing sexual issues, specifically how to last longer in bed. In case you need extra help, you might want to consider seeking help from a sex therapist.
What exactly is a sex therapy and how can it help in your sexual encounters?
Here are facts you should know about it:
- It is similar to other forms of counseling, although the topic may be different – sexual concerns.
- Sex therapy explores the psychological side of sex.
- You and your partner may be required to do some “homework” to help you improve on your sex life.
- Therapy includes dealing issues with your partner.
In other words, sex therapy is about communicating with a professional in order to seek treatment and address the psychological aspect of sex. This is why it is also important to choose your therapist wisely and find someone you are comfortable with.
With the right techniques, you will be able to achieve long lasting sex – and enjoy every minute of it.