As sexual desire continues to become a dilemma in most women, manufacturers keep on grabbing the chance of doing business. They constantly introduce new products day in day out.
One of the female enhancement products that are gradually becoming popular are female libido enhancement creams.
There are two types of female enhancement creams, these are: woman’s intimacy creams and testosterone creams.
Female Libido Enhancement Creams: The Blue Pill
Woman’s intimacy creams are like that “blue pill” in men. These female enhancement creams are science-based products that are proven to work. As a matter of fact, research confirms that women have more pleasurable and powerful orgasms compared to men. Under the right circumstances, these women are capable of achieving multiple orgasms.
Thus, women’s intimacy creams increase libido, sex drive and help in achieving multiple and powerful orgasms by decreasing vaginal dryness. A lot of women in their 40’s lose interest in sex because of painful intercourse.
At this age, women begin to experience menopausal symptoms, one of which is vaginal dryness. This is because of decreased hormone production, making the vaginal walls thinner and therefore, less lubricated.
Thus, when women engage in sexual activities, they feel pain upon intercourse and thereby do not enjoy the sexual activity. On the other hand, there are also women who find sex non-pleasurable because their vagina has lost its elasticity.
Woman’s intimacy creams strive to address all sex drive and intimacy concerns of women for them to enjoy a sexual activity even during their menopausal stages. Some of the advantages of women’s intimacy creams include:
- Resolution of Vaginal Dryness – Vaginal dryness is one of the reasons why women lose interest in sex. Women’s intimacy creams replenish hormones and revive vaginal lubrication. Thus, a woman even in her menopause years, will not suffer from vaginal dryness.
- For External Use – These women’s intimacy creams are topical and do not need to be ingested or inserted. Female libido enhancement creams are just directly applied onto the vagina or external genitalia.
- Comparable PH Levels to the Vagina – The application of female libido enhancement creams do not cause any alterations in the vagina, because it has a similar PH to the vagina and its surrounding environment.
- Restores Vaginal Health – Libido boosting creams balance hormones in the body. As a result, they also help maintain the health and function of the reproductive system, keeping it away from anomalies and abnormalities.
- Hypoallergenic – Most female sex drive enhancement creams are neither flavored, nor colored. Therefore, they do not trigger or stimulate an allergic reaction.
- Water-based – Many of these women’s libido creams are water-based, meaning they will not feel sticky, like most lubricants that are gel-based.
- Woman’s intimacy creams are, in fact, named as the most outstanding clitoral stimulation enhancer. Furthermore, it is non-invasive, and is proven to be a safe and gentle agent that revives sexual desire, arousal, excitement and response.
Female Libido Enhancement Creams: Testosterone Creams
According to studies, almost half of the female population in the United States of America experience sexual disorders. The most common disorders are:
- Sexual Aversion Disorder. This type of sexual disorder is characterized by hesitancy, active avoidance or fearful reaction towards a sexual partner that cannot be explained by other psychosocial component.
- Hypoactive Sexual Desire Disorder. This sexual disorder is characterized by insufficient sexual desire and arousal, limited sexual thoughts and fantasies, and a disinterest in participating in a sexual activity.
As women approach their 30’s and 40’s, they begin to suffer from diminished sex drives. This causes a drift in the married life of couples that may further lead to anxiety, depression or other emotional problems. Studies discovered that testosterone is the culprit for these disorders. This is because, testosterone is responsible for controlling sex drive and pleasure. As women age, the levels of testosterone production begin to fluctuate, resulting in these disorders.
One of the very effective, gentle, and non-invasive way to increase testosterone levels in your body is through the use of a topical cream.
These female libido enhancement creams deliver low levels of testosterone over time to avoid the development of side effects. Thus, results begin to show within three weeks after you start to use the cream. By 12 weeks from first use, you will see the full benefits.
Testosterone is known as an anabolic steroid that works to control sexual functioning. Moreover, it also builds muscle mass, contributes to bone growth and strength, and responsible for the development of sexual organs. Testosterone creams aim to:
- Increase blood flow to the clitoris.
- Increase erotic dreams, sexual fantasies and thoughts.
- Decrease anxiety, especially about sex.
Increases sexual pleasure, especially with physical stimulation.
Furthermore, testosterone creams also help in other bodily functions, such as:
- Fat metabolism and processing.
- Increase in muscle mass.
- Tightening of the skin.
- Strengthening of the bones.
- Manages and regulates blood sugar and blood pressure.
- Prevents depression.
Testosterone creams are beneficial, not only to the female reproductive system, but also to other systems in the body where testosterone plays an important role. These creams are also a lot safer to use than other female enhancement products.
With the continuous introduction of different products, it is important to be cautious in selecting the right female libido enhancement cream for you. Furthermore, it is also a must that you check the products for FDA approvals, recalls or complaints before purchasing them. Female libido enhancement creams may be the right female enhancement product for you, as long as you do your homeowork.