Every woman at some point during her lifetime experiences a downturn in her sex drive. Whether it is caused by stress or by childbirth or by menopause, at some point she will not feel all that excited about the thought of sex.
When this happens, she may want to think about using a female libido enhancer in order to perk up her sex drive again.
Do female libido enhancers work? For the most part, yes they do and pretty well.
You have to be sure to do your research and buy those that are legitimate because there are some on the market that are nothing, but scams and hype, but the enhancers that are the real thing are very good.
Men have had help in the sex department for years. Women have only been brave enough to come out of the dark and shadowy corners and admit to their sexuality problems in recent years. It has been hard for women to admit that they liked sex and that occasionally they need help to get their own pleasure out of sex.
Another challenge for women is that most physicians do not ask them about their sex lives, not even their gynecologists who you would think would be the experts in this sort of problem. So women need to bring the issue up with their doctors and seek treatment themselves and this is hard for many women to do.
Unfortunately, a lowered or lack of libido in women is fairly common, certainly more so than in men. There are many reasons for a lack of libido to strike women. It may onset after menopause, which for most women begins somewhere around age 51, it may happen after childbirth due to the trauma of giving birth or the simple exhaustion of dealing with an infant, or it can be caused by illness or stress.
A lack of libido is seldom permanent unless is it is a conscious choice and yes, it can be a conscious choice, but that is a different discussion.
The fact is that there are actually more women than men who need a sexual enhancement aide in bedroom. Women historically spend all of their time focusing their energies on helping others and have let their own needs go unfulfilled for years. Now it is time to speak up and get help for your own sexual pleasure and a female libido enhancer is a terrific place to start.
An interesting fact of this issue is that women with lowered or lack of libido usually have no trouble achieving orgasm, they just have no interest in the actual act of lovemaking. If one answers the question, what is female libido and know it is a woman’s sex drive, then the fact that they are not interested in sex explains the term lowered libido.
Sexual desire is a natural response to a stimulus that a woman finds attractive. A female enhancer that is a natural enhancer is the best kind and should increase the blood flow to the female sexual areas naturally and without chemicals.
Asking do female libido enhancers work is a logical question before trying one because since the female libido is so much more complicated than the male’s female enhancers must be able to work through all of the complexities of the female system to create arousal and enhance her natural desire.
A good female enhancer does more than just increase the blood flow to the sensitive female sexual parts. It also provides a pleasant emotional boost to the brain at the same time creating a perfect experience for a sexual interlude.
There are also steps a woman can take to naturally enhance her libido. Do female libido enhancers work with these steps? Yes, in fact when done in combination, the experience is that much better.
- Romantic pillow talk helps set the mood with their partner and gets them aroused as well. It also helps to wear pretty lingerie so that they feel as pretty as they look.
- Take a short nap, no longer than fifteen or twenty minutes. This will help one feel completely refreshed and full of energy. If one can’t sneak in a late afternoon nap, try and take a mental break for fifteen or twenty minutes away from people. Take a walk or sit quietly by oneself somewhere. This will provide a mental break from the stress and frantic pace at work or whatever they are doing and help them mentally place themselves with their lover.
- Get in some exercise, at least thirty minutes, more than two hours before having sex. Even if it is just taking a walk, get the physical activity in. It will help get the blood moving for the physical activity of sex later and will set off endorphins that will get them in the mood for sex.
- Be sure to get the right supplements including vitamins B and E, zinc, copper, magnesium and selenium. These all enhance libido and improve sexual health. Herbal supplements that help with libido and female sexual desire are Dong Quai, black cohosh, ginko, and ginseng.
- Take a shower with your lover. This will help to get you both aroused and feeling very intimate with each other.
- Engage is erotic and quality foreplay. Be sure to talk with your lover about what you like and to listen to him about what he likes. Quality foreplay is important in a woman’s arousal and her enjoyment during sex.
Do female libido enhancers work? Yes, they do and can be used in combination with exercise and other methods to increase the likelihood that a woman will have a sexually satisfying experience.